Buffalo Business First's Who's Who in Law
New York Super Lawyers (Commercial Litigation)
- Charter Member, Rotary Club of the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- Member, Nichols School Alumni Board
- Past Board Member and Officer, Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Bennett High School's Law Magnet Program
- Bar Association of Erie County Annual Mock Trial Tournament Attorney Coach
- Past Member, Kiwanis Club of Buffalo
- Past Member, Child & Family Services Annual Fund Board
- Leadership Buffalo Graduate, Class of 2006
As litigation and business attorney in Buffalo, Kevin Burke has substantial experience litigating cases focused on intellectual property, labor and employment law, non compete and trade secret law, and criminal matters.
Concentrating on civil and criminal litigation and trial work, Kevin represents both individuals and businesses in all courts and administrative agencies throughout New York State.
Kevin has tried cases ranging from multi-million dollar employee mobility issues and trade secret cases to criminal matters involving DWI. Kevin also works closely with businesses to address concerns related to cyber security and data breach protection.
Kevin graduated from George Washington University Law School and Georgetown University magna cum laude.
Kevin has received admissions from New York State; United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts; United States Bankruptcy Court, Western and Southern Districts; United States Court of Appeals for the Second and Federal Circuits.